In partnership with CBSSports.com
Online Now 644
On this Board 71Record: 719 (1/2/2013)
Online now 587Record: 2243 (5/5/2012)
You have no favorite boards.
If I were the GM I'd cut Amano, Hutch, and Babs. restructure Hasselbeck to around 3-4 mill. sign Levitre , Michael and Martellus Bennett. Draft Warmack first round , then draft either Deandre Hopkins (WR Clemson) Barrett Jones (Center from Bama) Jonathon Banks (CB from Southern Miss) or Matt Elam ( S Florida) second round.
1. Velasco - Sign to a 3 yr deal. He played very well throughout the season and should be even better with talent on either side of him.
2. Hass - lean out his contract over another yr or so.
3. Reynaud - He was a very effective KR
4. let Hutch and Amano go.
Free Agency -
1. Andy Levitre - guard
2. Osi Umenyiora - DE. Really could go with several options, but since we mainly need depth and pass rush, I would go with a veteran and draft a young stud with potential.
3. TE - Pitta is a RFA. So I would go with Keller, Myers, or Bennett. It sounds like NYG may resign Bennett, so that leaves Keller or Myers.
4. DT - if we resign Marks, then this takes care of itself.....but if not then Canty is a good option. Glenn Dorsey, Alan Branch, or Ricky Jean-Francois are solid run stuffing options.
5. WR - Breaston or Barden could be solid depth options.
Rd 1 - Warmack > Milliner > trade down a few spots > Lotulelei > Werner/Ansah/Jordan/Moore > Floyd
Rd 2 - Warford > Okafor/Hunt > Trufant > Rhodes > Banks/Slay > Barrett Jones > D. Thomas
Rd 3 (pick 1) - Reddick > Reid > Carradine > Rambo > Hunter/Rodgers/Swope > Reed > Frederick
Rd 3 (pick 2) - Gillislee/Laveon Bell/Montee Ball/Knile Davis > Schwenke
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports