In partnership with CBSSports.com
Online Now 815
On this Board 72Record: 719 (1/2/2013)
Online now 908Record: 2243 (5/5/2012)
You have no favorite boards.
Ok, so we all know and feel that we need a G, a CB, and a pass rush DE with their high draft picks, but lets shake up the discussion a little. Feel free to answer one or all of the questions that follow.
1. Who is one player (not a G/C, CB, or DE) that you wouldn't mind (as much) the Titans taking with one of their first 2 picks?
2. What position do you feel that they must address during the draft? (once again not a G/C, CB, or DE)
3. What are some names that you would love to see them land in rounds 3-5? (uhhh, you should know the rules by now)
4. Assuming that the Titans have already addressed G/C, CB, and DE early, who are some late round (5-7) gems that you really like?
5. Name a player that you would take if they fell no matter what. For instance, I think it was JLaird who mentioned in his mock draft that he would take QB Rodgers from Vandy......even though you know he may never get to play, but you are willing to risk anyway. Or possibly a RB even though they are going to be behind Greene-Johnson (hey, wait, that name is kinda sick and dirty.....nevermind).
1) If Shariff Floyd somehow fell (I've seen it in a few mocks) I would take him in a heartbeat
3) Darius Slay, Robert Woods, Corey Lemonier, Damontre Moore, Jon Bostic, Jordan Reed
Well done sir, well done.
Like the idea. I need some time to come up with my 'crazy' picks.
PapaTitan keeps it real.
1st Round - Chance Warmack G Alabama
2nd Round - Jonathon Banks CB Mississippi State
3rd Round - Corey Lemonier DE Auburn
3rd Round - Darick Rogers WR Tennessee Tech
4th Round - Jon Bostic MLB Florida
5th Round - Brandon McGee CB Miami
6th Round - PJ Lonergon C LSU
7th Round - Zeke Motta S Notre Dame
7th Round - Zac Stacy RB Vanderbilt
I like it
#1 pick Tavon Austin, explosive from the slot. #2 Safety #3 Brian Winters, Schwenke the C from Cal #4 a developmental QB to provide hope if our first 2 guys flop this year.#5 Lattimore if he falls far enough, I would not draft any character concern guys or bad lockeroom guys
1. Eric Reid
2. Depth at LB, S
3.Jordan Reed, Quinton Patton
1. Matt Elam
3.Mychal Rivera, Robert Woods (assuming he's still on the board) or Quinton Patton and Marcus Lattimore.
4. Denard Robinson (WR), Brad Wing (let him and Kern battle it out), Zeke Motta.
5. Honey Badger
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports