In partnership with CBSSports.com
Online Now 862
On this Board 69Record: 719 (1/2/2013)
Online now 1024Record: 2243 (5/5/2012)
You have no favorite boards.
1. How do you think the Titans will do this yr?
2. Who do you think will start at QB?
3. How many yds and TD's will CJ get this yr?
4. We were 31st in sacks last yr. Where will we rank this yr?
5. How many yds will Kendall Wright get?
1. I think the Titans were an 8-8 team last yr that should've went 10-6.....dang Colts. With the off-season going like it did and the pending schedule (especially the first quarter of the season)......I am thinking we are an 8 or 9 win team again, but we should achieve it a little easier than last yr.
2. I think Matt will start. He'll draw the tougher opponents early on during the first part of the schedule. If he plays exceptionally well, then he'll continue. If he plays average or less, then Locker takes over mid-season.
3. 1300 yds, 12 TD's
4. I think we'll end up about 32 sacks which would put us ranked around #20.
5. 40-50 receptions. 600 yds. 5 TD's
1. I'm thinking 9-7 or 10-6.
2. Matt with Jake started by the bye.
3. 1250 and 10 touchdowns.
4. Somewhere in the 20s with 34 sacks.
5. I'm thinking 500 yards and 4 touchdowns.
1. How do you think the Titans will do this yr? 9-7 10-6
2. Who do you think will start at QB? Hasselbeck
3. How many yds and TD's will CJ get this yr? 1200
4. We were 31st in sacks last yr. Where will we rank this yr? 15-16
5. How many yds will Kendall Wright get? 4
Whoops 4-5 hundred 4-5 TDS
1. 10-6: I'm one who thinks that the Titans could be really good like an 12-4 or disappoint like a 7-9 but keep in mind that Kenny Britt changes everything and the team that beat the Ravens Week 2 looked like a SB contender so I'll settle on a 10-6 season.
2. Jake: Unless Jake is terrible in camp he NEEDS to start. I understand that we want to win football games but for what? It's not like we're going to win a super bowl with Hasselbeck.
3. 1300 YDS, and 10 TDS: CJ will bounce back but may still have troubles getting in the end zone.
4. 19th: I understand people say we need to fix our pass rush but why don't people think we should have drafted DE in the first round? It's not like we need to go from #31 in sacks to the top 5 in the NFL.
5. 700 YDS, 5 TDS: He wont get many yards, but the touchdowns will be there in red zone situations.
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports