In partnership with CBSSports.com
You have no favorite boards.
I was reading an article talking about how the Titans should go after someone like Jay Cutler if Jake doesn't work out and it got me thinking: what if Jake plays average? What if he does just enough that the staff stays and overall the team does ok but not great? Which of the following would you do?
1. Draft a first rd QB and he starts day 1
2. Draft a first rd QB but start Locker for a short while
3. Draft a first rd QB, sit Locker, and start a veteran
4. Draft a 2-4th rd QB and start Locker or a vet
5. Draft a later rd QB and start Locker or a vet
6. Go after an established vet to take over
7. Do nothing, things are fine right now
I want to believe Jake is better than average. He's now got an offensive line that will help him. Now it's up to him to show progress.
PapaTitan keeps it real.
Ok, so let's assume that he is better than average but doesn't wow enough to say if Locker is the face of the present/future. So what do you do about the QB position? Nothing? Draft high? What?
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports