In partnership with CBSSports.com
Online Now 513
On this Board 38Record: 719 (1/2/2013)
Online now 331Record: 2243 (5/5/2012)
You have no favorite boards.
I would like to see them go:
1- Chance Warmack
2-Barkevious Mingo or Sam Montgomery
3- little but of an awkward strategy but lets go with Larry Warford.
I know drafting two guards is a bit of an extremely weird strategy. But hear me out. By far the worst part of our team as positional units go we're either the Dline or the oline. We get a solid DE for our not so good pass rush so that's already attended to. And we need interior lineman bad. These two Gs will not only help CJ and who ever else we get , but more importantly will help Jake Locker and his development. Giving him all day to throw the ball making him comfortable and giving him a great run game. I don't think these selections will happen to be honest , but I wouldn't mind if they did
1. Chance Warmack
2. Alex Okafor
3. Marcus Lattimore or Montee Ball
3 senarios: (of course some of these depend on guys that rise/fall) The goal here is to take a CB, DE, G/C, or S with the first 3 picks.
1. Warmack, G
2. Alex Okafor (DE), Rhodes (CB)
3. Tank Carradine (DE), Datone Jones (DE), Jordan Poyer (CB), Eric Reid (S), Bacarri Rambo (S), Robert Lester (S)
2. Cooper or Warford (G), Rhodes (CB)
3. Jordan Poyer (CB), Alvin Bailey (G), Eric Reid (S), Bacarri Rambo (S), Robert Lester (S)
1. Milliner, CB
2. Okafor (DE), Cooper or Warford, (G)
3. Travis Frederick (G/C), Alvin Bailey (G), Barrett Jones (OL), Eric Reid (S), Bacarri Rambo (S), Robert Lester (S)
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports